Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
By purchasing one or more products online through the website of Water City Water Park, you automatically agree to be bound unconditionally to these Terms and Conditions.
Water City Water Park Opening
- The entry into the park without paying.
- Due to safety requirements, the physique and height restrictions apply on certain routes.
- The person must be over 1.10 meters tall.
- You agree to follow all instructions and guidance based on the personnel safety regulations.
- Water City reserves the right to refuse entry or impose the removal of visitors for failure to meet the entry conditions that do not follow the instructions of staff or marked misconduct (including antisocial language), violence, theft, vandalism , drunkenness, use or influence causing substances, inadequate supervision of persons under the care and tail of your queue.
- By purchasing a ticket you accept that your image can be obtained and recorded by surveillance equipment for security and monitoring purposes and that all those images and recordings are the sole property of the Water City Water Park.
- Water City Water Park does not allow alcohol, drugs, commercially prepared foods or commercial quantities of food to be placed in the park.
- Animals may be brought into the premises only after consultation with the supervisor.
Prices and opening hours:
- Prices and opening hours of Water City Water Park are displayed in www.watercity.gr
- Typical operating hours can change due to bad weather conditions or other factors that can contribute to close the park.
Health and Fitness:
- To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, some activities may require an age limit, specific height, specific weight and / or clothing requirements.
- Guests with medical problems are responsible for assessing the extent to which they participate. They should seek medical advice if they are unsure.
- Guests with casts, shoes, glasses or any hard or sharp objects are not allowed to engage in any of the slides. If you are unsure of restrictions for each waterslide, ask the staff or check the signs before participating.
- In health, all children who are not trained in the subject of toilet is obliged to wear waterproof diapers during inside the activities of Water City Water Park
- Inflatable required to access the water slides provided after payment of the price of entry to the park and is the customer's responsibility to conform to the staff's recommendations for their use.
- Inflatable not personally.
- The wristbands must be worn in hand and remain there until you exit the park.
- In case of damage contact the manager.
- In case of losing the wristband, there is a fine.
When you exit the park becomes the payment of your consumption within the park, since money is not accepted within the place.
Supervision and responsibility:
- All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is solely responsible for their care and behavior inside the premises.
- As a supervisor it is your responsibility to assess the swimming abilities and limitations of the children in your care.
- Lockers are available for rent for storage of personal belongings.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your closet is clamped throughout the lease term.
- We are not responsible for the loss of any property from your closet due to your misuse.
- We reserve the right to open, search, and empty every locker, if there are suspicions of illegal activity. Under no circumstances should any hazardous, flammable or illicit drugs and equipment must be stored in a closet.
Water City Water Park reserves the right to change the prices, terms and conditions without notice.
Water City Water Park E-Ticket
Power and handling:
- Using the Water City Water Park E-Ticket confirming acceptance of the Terms and Conditions under which the ticket was purchased.
- E-tickets are available on our web page.
- E-tickets are valid until the end of the current season (October 15, 2017).
- Upon expiration E-tickets can not be refunded or extended.
- The E-tickets are not transferable and can not be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other offers.
- An E-ticket can be used any day if the park is open to the general public, according to the operating hours appear on www.watercity.gr.
- E-tickets are not valid when the park is closed.
- An E-Ticket can only be used once and the holder of the ticket must provide evidence on entry (identity card, passport, driving license)
- All Barcodes are tracked by the system and can only be used once.
- The E-tickets are not exchangeable and can not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The Water City Water Park has a return policy that is free of exceptions and under conditions.
- Not returned money from lost or stolen E-tickets, bad weather conditions or wrong market.
- It is buyer's responsibility to maintain the security of the e-ticket.
- The E-ticket for entry to the Water City Water Park is only available from the website Water City Water Park and should be purchased from any other vendor or individual.
- All ticket prices are in euro. All prices are net prices and are subject to change without notice, as required by law for any changes in applicable taxes.
- By buying the ticket you will receive a reply message via email with the confirmation number of your purchased ticket.
- The Water City Water Park will collect personal information in the purchase of electronic ticket.
- Your credit or debit card will be charged at the time of purchase. All purchases with credit and debit cards are through a secure payment mechanism.
- The handling fee per transaction applies to certain electronic markets. You will be notified exactly when you purchase online.
- Once purchased you have to print every e-ticket and bring them with you or present your E-ticket on your smart phone to your entry to the Water City Water Park.
- The E-Ticket will be scanned for validation purposes when you get to the park and where validated entrance to the park will be granted on terms and our conditions.
- Should not be given the E-Ticket is not validated access to the park.
The Water City Water Park reserves the right to change the prices, terms and conditions without notice.